Aug 28, 2023
• Natreum Hemp Wellness provided a unique speakeasy experience with cannabis beverages and plants at the Natreum Happy Hour event on August 17th in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
• Professional photography was provided by Angela Divine Knox and The Divine Group, with Northstar Law Group sponsoring headshots for ticket holders.
• A pre-party for the CannaConnect three event will be held on October 19th at the Wilderness; tickets can be purchased on Eventbrite beginning September 1st.
• Low dose, edible market in Minnesota is thriving, we offered 50-60 beverages from easily over a dozen Minnesota brands
• Zach from Quarter Coast Consulting is excited to explore opportunities in this growing cannabis market.
Canna Connect Shots
Beyond the beverages, we provided professional photography by Angela Divine Knox and The Divine Group. These Headshots will be distributed to the subjects who volunteered to get their headshot taken during the happy hour. We appreciate everyone who purchased the ticket as well as who purchased a head shot but luckily we had the head shot sponsored by the Northstar law group. If you have not received your headshot, please email email@example.com
Canna Connect Happy Hour Sponsored by Natreum
Join us as we reflect on the incredible Natreum Happy Hour that took place on August 17th in Uptown Minneapolis on Lake Street. This event was a true celebration of community and brought together people from all walks of life.
Upon entering The Wilderness Fitness & Co-Working Space, guests were greeted with an immersive speakeasy environment created by Natreum Hemp Wellness. With over 60 cases of cannabis beverages and an abundance of lush plants, the atmosphere was truly enchanting. Natreum's commitment to quality in Minnesota's thriving low-dose edible market was evident throughout the evening.
We would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to Mike, Mel, and Grace for rocking the event and providing an exceptional canna bar experience. Their dedication and expertise made the evening unforgettable.